IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ARTICLES 13 AND 14 OF THE REG. (UE) 2016/679, CONCERNING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA, WE HEREBY INFORM YOU OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. The processing of personal data will be carried out to send you the company newsletter regarding new job opportunities. The legal basis of the processing is your agree.
2. The processing of the personal data is carried out in accordance with the principles and the manners contained in the Reg. 2016/679/UE, in particular with the articles 5 and 6, and it shall include all the necessary operations provided in the article 4 num. 2), Reg. 2016/679/UE, for processing, included the communications to the subjects described in the following article 5); the processing of the personal data is carried out with by electronic, automated and / or manual instruments and the collection and the storage of the data is carried out with electronic instruments;
3. The personal data transfer is totally on a voluntary basis. Any refusal to accept this policy will preclude to send you our newsletter;
4. The personal data provided, for the purposes of the article 1), may be communicated to the group companies authorized by the data controller;
5. The authorized persons for the treatment of the personal data may be aware of the personal data;
6. The personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected seth forth in the article 1) and, in any case, for a maximum period of 10 years.
7. You can exercise your rights according to the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, Reg (UE) 2016/679, which are the right to:
- obtain the confirmation of the existence of your personal data processing;
- If a data processing exists, obtain the access to the personal data and to the information processed and obtain a copy;
- obtain the correction of the inaccurate data and the updating of the missing data;
- obtain, if one of the cases contained in the article 17 of the Regulation, the cancellation of the data;
- obtain, in the cases contained in the article 18 of the Regulation, the limitation of the processing;
- revoke at any time the consent to the data processing for the purposes for which the data were collected (the revocation of the consent shall not prejudice the lawfulness of the data processing based on the previous acceptance of this policy);
- receive your personal data and request their transmission to another data controller, if technically feasible;
- submit a complaint to the Privacy Authority for the data protection in case you consider violated your right in accordance with the instructions set forth in the Authority’s website.
8. If you want to exercise one of the above listed rights, please contact our company and ask for the Human Resources Dept. for this purpose; we may need to ask you specific information in order to help us to confirm your identity and to grant you the right of access to the information (or to execute one of the other rights). It is a security measure suitable to grant that the personal data shall not be divulgated to not authorized people;
9. The data controller is MEI S.r.l., via Ing. G.B. Caproni, 50 24036, Ponte San Pietro (BG).
AGREE: The personal data transfer is totally on a voluntary basis. Any refusal to accept this policy will preclude to send you the company newsletter regarding new job opportunities. It’s possible remove your agree inside the periodic e-mail in order to not receive more communications.