Meisystem Inc is an Italian multinational company with a strong global market orientation that has been manufacturing industrial machinery in the optics field for more than thirty years. It currently has foreign branches in Chicago, Los Angeles, Houston, Bangalore, Hong Kong, Tokyo and São Paolo, and customers in different continents.
The working style of Mei's staff is focused on innovation in production processes in order to offer its customers quantitatively and qualitatively higher production standards.
Mei chooses people with an aptitude for growth and professional development, who can grow with the company and contribute to the achievement of the company's goals.
The Machine Operator will be part of the growing Repair Business Unit, in the cutting tools re-sharpening area, and will have the goal to guarantee the service level, quality and lead time for all the North America’s customers.
- Setup and operate CNC machinery related to the tools re-sharpening
- Manage the complete re-sharpening process:
- Reports to:
- Guarantee the LT for the re-sharpening
- Guarantee the quality of the re-sharpening
- A minimum of 2 years experience operating CNC machines
- A minimum 2 years experience operating on quality control machines
- Good mechanical / hands on abilities
- Ability to read blueprints and precision measuring devices
- Ability to program is a plus/AutoCAD
- Being able to travel to the HQ in Italy for possible training
– Well organized
- High school diploma
If you have questions, please contact:
Sara Cremonesi, HR Generalist, email@example.com
Shalini Dhiman, Recruiting Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Meisystem Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind: Meisystem Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Meisystem Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Meisystem Inc. will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.